Thursday, May 29, 2014

Naked Old Man

SAME WHERE ELSE PART TWO
| THE HARD CELL |
Episode Six



Comes a voice from elsewhere: “What they get you in here for?”
Atom feels no desire to open his eyes and since even his eyelashes hurt, he’s in no mood for chit-chat.
“I been here so long I forgotten my name” says the voice.
“Ahm Phired”
“In fact; I been here so long my fucking clothes have rottened away,” a wistful sigh, “all I gots left is this necktie.”
Atom groans in anguish; anguish surely being yet another variant of pain.
“I’ve seen you lot come and go; years I’ve been here. Sometimes they even forget to feed me for days.”

See Mad Scientist’s Notebook (Entry No 2.1)

1 comment:

Harlequin said...

so glad to see somewhere else still purring along... I liked the text on my earlier read and I am liking how you break it up into episodes and match up the images.... nice work.
as usual.

Bookshop

Buy this book on Lulu. Kindle Version
Kindle Version
© Garth Erickson. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Page Ranking Tool
Creative Commons License